Schedule: 6am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
D-J Engineering is currently seeking a General Laborer in our Tooling Department who possesses a great work ethic and drive to learn new skills within the aerospace fabrication industry. This is an entry level position which does not require any specific previous experience. An individual in this position will be given opportunities to acquire skills related to part mark, deburr and blending, tool assembly, and machining methods. All training required for this position will be obtained on the job.
· Ensure all items are organized and in stock to reduce delays for the machine shop.
· Kit together cutters and tools needed for future programs on the CNC machines.
· Forklift operation for movement of large items.
· Assist the shop with assembly, deburr, and steel stamping.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Candidates must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
· Candidates must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
· Candidate must be able to pick up and move 35 lbs by hand.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
- Conventional or CNC Machining Experience with different kinds of metal.
- Previous aerospace industry experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen.